On Sun, 2002-12-22 at 09:07, Nicholas Marsh wrote:
> Help! Someone is using my postfix server to send sex SPAM! The worst part is the
>fact that I have ALL PORTS closed! How did they get past that? What can I do to stop
>it firewall wise and postfix config wise?
>
> Please help me stop SPAM. Thank you.

First thing, You can bind postfix to localhost only with

$inet_socket_bind = '127.0.0.1'; # limit bind to loopback

in /etc/postfix/main.cf

You says you have your ports closed, but do you have any exceptions for
ip addresses on the same network? Maybe they are bouncing off another
machine on the LAN? Also what makes you think they are sending mail
through you? What rules do you have setup for relaying?