hi,
just downloaded the new Red Hat kernel.  I have the nvidia drivers
installed, and when booting into the new kernel, x can't configure.
This was expected.  I though that renaming the XF86Config file back to
orriginal config would do the job??
Do I have to uninstall the nvidia drivers or what to run the new
kernel.  Can someone please explain the procedure to installing a new
kernel and then installing the new nvidia drivers please.   I compiled
the nvidia drivers from source rpms.  The old kernel was 2.4.18.18.0.
Do I uninstall nvidia drivers, go back to the old XF86Config, boot into
the new kernel, and then re-install the nvidia drivers or what?

thanks Greg