>I could send mails from my Linux (RH 2.0.32) but could not receive them. The
>reason is:
> 554 MX list for vins.ml.org (my domain) points back to pcnet.co.nz (my ISP)
>
>I looked at my 5" thick Linux book, but could not find a sign of it.
>
>Could anybody point me where and how could I correct my 'MX' list?

It is in the named config files of the computer that is your name server.
If your Linux box is NOT your name server, then you need to speak with the
person/place that does handle your domain name.

MB
--
System Administrator - Finnigan FT/MS - Madison WI. URL:http://www.ftms.com/
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]