It's 17 May 98  03:15:02,
We'll return to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and All's
discussion of About /etc/ppp

 ba> I am haveing enormous trouble setting up PPP and I am
 ba> getting very frustrated.
 ba> Can someone please send me the contents of their /etc/ppp/
 ba> directory or let me log on to their computer and check it
 ba> out.

Can you describe your problem?  We may be able to help out from that.

.. Trial and error is still faster than reading the docs.