If your are trying to make a new kernel you need to be in the kernel
source directory, try "cd /usr/src/linux" and read the README, it will
explain all you need to do to successfully make a new kernel.  After
which be sure to install your kernel into /boot (the default place for
kernels to go on any RedHat machine).

****REMEMBER TO BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL KERNEL AND ARE ABLE TO BOOT FROM IT
****USING LILO!!!!!

Again, the Kernel README will explain this in more detail.

nathan hruby

nathan hruby
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.echonyc.com/~lost/