Hi Sebastian,

> RE.REPLACE_WITH_ESCAPES could not be resolved. Please send me your new
> RE.java. Easiest for me would be, if you send all your sourcefiles.

REPLACE_WITH_ESCAPES is part of fix for 24234 (Doesn't seem to be a
way to use '\' in subst with) which is not integrated yet.  So, you
can just comment out/remove lines which use it.

> Using JUnit the way you described is easy. I had MUCH more time to spend
> to get the sourcefiles.

I'm sorry.  I've no idea about filters which set up for the list
and that I made several mistakes :(

> If the test works, I will refactor a little and would like to
> discuss it with you.

Any time.

With best regards, Oleg.