From: Mack, Justin
Date: 2018-10-31 02:31
To: regext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [regext] draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-06.txt - Impact
of DNSSEC?
>Greetings REGEXT,
>
>What is the impact of DNSSEC on bundled domain names in this specification?

I think that there has no direct impact.

>I see that most attributes are shared between domains in the bundle,
>such as assigned nameservers. Does this mean that DS/DNSKEY information
>is also shared between these domains?

The DNS administrator can choose whether DS/DNSKEY information can be shared or
not.
This document does not specify it.

>As a DNS administrator, I assume I must create separate zones for each
>domain in the bundle, if I want them all to resolve.

In the case of (TLDs are different)
LABEL.V-tld-A and LABEL.V-tld-B, you must create separated zones.
In the case of  (TLD is same)
 V-label-A.TLD and V-label-B.TLD,  you can choose to create separated zones or
not.

>Must I share the
>same Key Signing Keys (KSKs) and even Zone Signing Keys (ZSKs) between
>the bundled zones?

As pointed above,
The DNS administrator can choose whether DS/DNSKEY information can be shared or
not.
This document does not specify it.

Thanks.

Jiankang Yao