Dear WG,

The call for adoption for draft-hollenbeck-regext-rdap-openid ended 25 Januari
2019.
The results were:
Support: 8
Object: 0

The chairs considder this draft adopted by the REGEXT WG.

Request to the authors:

Please submit a new version of the draft with the following name:
draft-ietf-regext-rdap-openid-00

The chairs have already pre-approved this document so once submitted it will be
automaticaly accepted as a WG document.

Your co-chairs Jim and Antoin

- --
Antoin Verschuren