From: <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 7:11 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-02.txt
To: Dmitry Belyavskiy <beld...@gmail.com>, James Gould <jgo...@verisign.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dmitry Belyavskiy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai
Revision:       02
Title:          Use of Internationalized Email Addresses in EPP protocol
Document date:  2020-11-18
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          14
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-02.html
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-02

Abstract:
   This document permits usage of Internationalized Email Addresses in
   the EPP protocol.  The Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP), being
   developed before appearing the standards for Internationalized Email
   Addresses (EAI), does not support such email addressed.  This
   document describes an EPP extension that allows EAI addresses to be
   used with an EPP object mapping like the EPP contact mapping.

   TO BE REMOVED on turning to RFC: The document is edited in the
   dedicated github repo (https://github.com/beldmit/eppeai).  Please
   send your submissions via GitHub.

The IETF Secretariat

--