The idnits tool is failing (the output page just fails to open with no warnings
or errors) to process the draft, but I think it’s ready to go, too.

Scott

From: Barry Leiba <barryle...@computer.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 3:56 PM
To: Gustavo Lozano <gustavo.loz...@icann.org>; Hollenbeck, Scott
<shollenb...@verisign.com>
Cc: draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping....@ietf.org; regext
<regext@ietf.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Ext] FInal check on
draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-11

Caution: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

Thanks, Gustavo.  Scott, will you check, as document shepherd, and then I’ll be
all set.

Barry

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 3:49 PM Gustavo Lozano