From: regext <regext-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Antoin Verschuren
Sent: Tuesday, 30 March 2021 12:21 AM
To: regext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [regext] 2nd WG LAST CALL:
draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance

Caution: This email is from an external sender. Please do not click links or
open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Forward suspicious emails to isitbad@.

Just to be clear, since this is a 2nd WGLC, the new WGLC is for
draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-12