> Le 6 déc. 2021 à 09:29, Antoin Verschuren <ietf=40antoin...@dmarc.ietf.org> a
> écrit :
>
> Hi all,
>
> In addition to the questions from Mario, we still need to discuss the status
> of this document as discussed during the IETF112 meeting:
>
> "the document doesn’t have designated status; it was adopted without a status
> (on purpose). We need to think about the implications. Encouraged group to
> discuss/comment on the list”
>
> Meaning that because jCard is not depreciated with publishing this document,
> what will the status of this document be? We cannot have 2 standards, so we
> need to say something about it.

"We cannot have 2 standards, ». I’m not sure what you really meant, but as is,
I disagree. We have two standards for IP: IPv4 and IPv6. At some point in the
future, one will be deprecated, but these are two full standards. So I expect
that JCard and JSContact will be 2 standards for quite a while (hopefully less
time than IPv4 and IPv6…) and those two standards will be used concurrently
until one is fully deprecated.  Unless you meant something else.

Marc.