[SAH] Thanks for the feedback, Mario. I still don't think this is a good idea,
but if mine is a minority opinion I'll update the text to remove the MUST and
include config info so a server can describe the type(s) of clients it
supports. Please folks, share an opinion now if you have one. Should a server
be able to support one type of client only?

> As an aside note, it doesn't look clear to me which RDAP features defined
> for
> the session-based approach are still valid in the token-based approach. I
> mean,
> the farv1_* endpoints seem meaningless to me while farv1_dnt and farv1_qp
> parameters are still relevant.

[SAH] The text was restructured in -20 in an attempt to make that clear. The
query parameters are described in the "Common Protocol Features" section, so
yes, they're common to both. The different endpoints are described in sections
titled "Protocol Features for Session-Oriented Clients" and "Protocol Features
for Token-Oriented Clients". Did I miss something such that the distinction
remains unclear?

Scott