+1

--Dan

On 6/26/23, 11:14 AM, "regext on behalf of Hollenbeck, Scott"
<regext-boun...@ietf.org <mailto:regext-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of
shollenbeck=40verisign....@dmarc.ietf.org
<mailto:40verisign....@dmarc.ietf.org>> wrote:

Caution: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

+1 (noting that I'm the document editor).

Scott

<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1j7Lsr6XshQCYpzpBW1MeaOcvH-bzRrTFj18hcFDDUojukDQrNUS6uZATDxt8Iae5j7h0QovJuVrCQPJ5UyX3yaUMHbDzd71O6iPCSCyN2gkKOMIITJCgU5gwriMXDCzK-SfmpzuF8fB0qTS4HGZsKmhBTIk-wRz3nnhHiq6bTxJ9mOLG6eEuafMFJS9Rv5piixU1DEWZc7LvA4FVusWIBisyQYpLNHNqElzUkDowe2alFQhG5s_crwBRlx-1PCLgqIXofAs7BFYtwhyCBTtNmZmpJzOToCF7uYLO_waGUfc/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ietf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fregext>