This is a great draft, and I'm glad that this work is going forward. I
do have a few comments.

1. The elidation in figure 2 (section 3.4) should be pointed out. At
first I mistook the hrefs as some sort of relative URLs.

2. It would be helpful if section 4 noted that the object instances
returned in the arrays are defined in RFC 9083. IMHO, the beginning
words of "As with RFC 9083" don't make that clear.

3. Perhaps this is beyond the scope of the draft, but is the intent to
have the links for up/down/bottom/top be placed in responses for IP
and autumn lookups as well? And using the example tree in figure 1, if
a search of /ips/rirSearch1/up/192.0.2.0/25 returns 192.0.2.0/24,
would that returned object then have all the child and bottom links in
that tree?

4. It took me some time to figure out the purpose of the rirSearch1
extension identifier (it's because of /domains in RFC 9083).
Considering this document registers 5 extension identifiers, this
draft presents the use case for allowing IETF extensions to forgo the
need of using identifier prefixes if there is a good reason. That
said, have you considered registering one extension identifier and
using a prefix because "rirSearch1" appears in all paths and ruins the
aesthetic symmetry with 9083 anyway? Something like "rs1" for RIR
Search 1 and then paths of /rs1_autnums/..., /rs1_ips/..., and
/rs1_domains/...

-andy