From: regext <regext-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Maarten Wullink
<maarten.wullink=40sidn...@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2024 at 7:37 PM
To: "regext@ietf.org" <regext@ietf.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [regext] EPP evolution and the REGEXT charter

Caution: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

Hi all,

Is the charter for the REGEXT WG limited to working on EPP XML extensions only?

If so, what is then required for allowing the different new transport proposals
to continue? A new transport is clearly something different.

Do we need to expand the current charter and maybe change the WG name, if
possible?

Or do we need to create a new WG for work related to EPP evolution such as new
transport protocols?

Best,
Maarten