From: Antoin Verschuren <ietf=40antoin...@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Monday, September 30, 2024 at 9:45 AM
To: regext <regext@ietf.org>
Subject: [regext] Call for agenda items IETF 121
Dear REGEXT WG,

This is a call for agenda items for IETF 121.
Just as last time, we will have 2 slots in Dublin.
1 hour for administrative items and a 2 hour slot for new work with more
technical in dept presentations.

Please send any requests to the chairs or respond to this email.

Please forgive me if I have missed requests already sent to the mailinglist in
the past weeks. I’m trying to catch up after some weeks of absence.
So far I have noted 1 request from James Gould on implementation experience
with the EoH and EoQ drafts on the preliminary agenda.

Regards,

Your co-chairs Jim and Antoin.