Hi all,

I read the recent (v22) EPP EAI draft and support the direction it's
taking.

Regarding client (registrar) who interfaces with the contact object (info
or update) but doesn't signal support of the extension, has there thought
of 'telling' registrar that there are additional emails not shown to them?
Thinking of servers (registry) MAY send additional information through the
poll queue if clients and servers support it.

Best,
Joseph