Doris

From: Chalmers, Katherine [mailto:chalm...@csus.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 6:44 PM
To: Doris Berns <doris.be...@mail.wvu.edu>

Hi, Doris--

Randy mentioned that you would be able to provide me with the instructions for
how to subscribe myself to the regsci-l listserv.  I think I might already be
subscribed, but if so, I don't remember how to post anything!  Any information
or help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you-
Kace Chalmers

________________________________
I usually do not receive or read email instantaneously. If the issue is
time-sensitive, please stop by my office or call the phone number listed below.
Thanks for your understanding!

Here's why:
https://www.psychologicalscience.org/index.php/publications/observer/2006/january-06/e-mail-onslaught-what-can-we-do.html<https://webmail.saclink.csus.edu/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=s-bRi3iypMbnsziLqMoyypyItlyfgYaLIXqJb7FN9evME6jwYCHTCGgAdAB0AHAAcwA6AC8ALwB3AHcAdwAuAHAAcwB5AGMAaABvAGwAbwBnAGkAYwBhAGwAcwBjAGkAZQBuAGMAZQAuAG8AcgBnAC8AaQBuAGQAZQB4AC4AcABoAHAALwBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwBhAHQAaQBvAG4AcwAvAG8AYgBzAGUAcgB2AGUAcgAvADIAMAAwADYALwBqAGEAbgB1AGEAcgB5AC0AMAA2AC8AZQAtAG0AYQBpAGwALQBvAG4AcwBsAGEAdQBnAGgAdAAtAHcAaABhAHQALQBjAGEAbgAtAHcAZQAtAGQAbwAuAGgAdABtAGwA&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwww.psychologicalscience.org%2findex.php%2fpublications%2fobserver%2f2006%2fjanuary-06%2fe-mail-onslaught-what-can-we-do.html>

Dr. Katherine Chalmers
Associate Professor of Economics
California State University at Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6082
(916) 278-7080 office
(916) 278-5768 fax