Hi,

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001 18:54:12 -0400 Chris Mason wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>
>This is beta code, it is working here, but should not be used on
>production machines.

We tried the new quota format with lots of process doing reads , writes
(at the same time : ltp , dbench 32, kernel compilation , and
 quotacheck -vfumM -F vfsv0 /dev/blah) on a testbed system here.

No single problem at all. :o)

So we are extremely pleased with either the functionality of the
new quotas as well with its speed.

My question is : is so *beta* code that i can cause corruptions or
problems
on a production server ? oops ? When can we expect a "go for it" ?

Thanks you very much.

Philippe.