Hi all:

I'm trying to change size of my root reiserfs v3.5 partition, but i can't do
it.

this is my partiton table.

                                  cfdisk 2.11b

                           Unidad de disco: /dev/hdc
                            Tamaño: 3228696576 bytes
            Cabezales: 128   Sectores por pista: 63   Cilindros: 782

    Nombre      IndicadoresTipo de parTipo de sistema d[Etiqueta]
Tamaño(MB)
-
    hdc1                    Primaria  Linux ext2               20,65
    hdc2                    Primaria  Linux swap            136,25
    hdc3        Inicio    Primaria  Linux                   2733,25
                               Pri/Lóg   Espacio libre         338,56

my steps are this:

1) boot linux from rescue CD (linux suse 7.2)

2) I test the partition with debugreiserfs (reiserfsprogs 3.x) and the STATUS
is ok.

3) I run reiserfsck in order to verify that all is ok. (all ok)

4) I run resize_reiserfs /dev/hdc3 -s +250M /dev/hdc3

Resize_reiserfs respond that it's not enought space in this partition.

Are 338.56 Mb free space.

What is my fail?

Ê7˜
Thank's

--
Ciro Vargas Clemow
Barranquilla - Colombia

P.D. I'm  reiserfs user in production environment and I'm very happy with
this journal filesystem.