(Embedded
 image moved   Sami Farin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 to file:      06/06/2002 02:30 PM
 pic24168.pcx)

 (Embedded
 image moved   Sami Farin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 to file:      06/06/2002 02:30 PM
 pic15255.pcx)

 (Embedded
 image moved   Sami Farin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 to file:      06/06/2002 02:30 PM
 pic11703.pcx)

 (Embedded
 image moved   Sami Farin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 to file:      06/06/2002 02:30 PM
 pic22912.pcx)

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 06:57:01PM +0100, Chris Dukes wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 01:58:15PM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> [Spew SNEEPED]
>
> Is there any chance that the mailing list engine be modified to show the
> on the email.  It would make it a lot simpler to apply a LART the guilty
> part(y|ies) for the duplicate files SPEW.  Don't say it can't be done
> because the netdev folks did it for their list a few months ago.

FAQ.idx says:

--- 8< ---

9.7 Limiting `Received:'' headers in outgoing messages.

  Sendmail still is being used on the majority of mail hubs. Sendmail
  has very primitive loop detection, bouncing messages based on
  excessive ``hopcount''.  The ``hopcount'' is determined by counting
  ``Received:'' headers. ezmlm by default propagates ``Received:''
  headers to facilitate message tracking. Thus, messages, especially
  from a sublist, can have a number of ``Received:'' headers that
  exceeds the ``hopcount'' set on poorly configured sendmail hosts.
  Subscription confirmation requests, warning, and probe messages have
  fewer ``Received:'' headers. Thus, a user may be able to receive
  these, but not (some of the) list messages. Of course, the best is to
  correct the configuration on the bouncing host, but this is often
  under the control of neither list owner nor user.

  To compensate for this problem, ezmlm-send(1) of ezmlm-idx->=0.313 by
  default removes all ``Received:'' headers except the top one.  They
  are still written to the archive, an can be retrieved from there using
  the ``-getv'' command.  To cause ezmlm-send(1) to pass on all the
  ``Received:'' headers, use the ezmlm-send(1) ``-r'' switch.

so try

echo|mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HTH

--
Safari - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds