Russell Coker wrote:

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:24, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:

I don't know about you, but I did not see any spam not tagged as spam.

May I suggest to use procmail to filter/remove that kind of stuff and
stop annoying the list with these useless replies ?

I am getting some spam through this list that is not tagged as spam.

I have configured my mail server to reject messages tagged as spam, when I get spam I report it to spamcop. As the list server removes all the relevant headers SpamCop regards the list server as a spam machine and blocks it occasionally.

Eventually either the list server will be fixed or due to SpamCop I'll be unsubscribed.

This is a bit inconsiderate of you, don't you think? Why don't you just unsubscribe? I have a sysadmin with too many tasks to get them done, and he doesn't need his time wasted with such crap as dealing with spamcop.

--
Hans