Am Son, 2003-06-08 um 21.13 schrieb Alexander Lyamin:

> > Whats up with these rows of spam mails I receive from reiserfs list the
> > last days/weeks? Does this list spam itself now or what new anti-spam
> > algorithm did I miss?
>
> along with line-noise, could someone give a hint how to teach EZMLM
> to  dont mangle Recieved: headers ?

Well, just a little googleing and grepping in the sources...

it turns out that ezmlm-send needs to get -r as parameter (as opposed to
the default -R that tells it to strip the Received headers on outgoing
messages).

So edit the blablabla/reiserfs-list/editor file and add a -r to the line
with ezmlm-send. If you use ezmlm-idx you will have to add it to the lines
with ezmlm-gate, ezmlm-store and and ezmlm-moderate instead (the last one
should be found in the file blablabla/moderate, if moderation is actived).
The are calling ezmlm-send and pass through the parameter.

So this *really* should be a fairly small change. BTW: Funny discussion
(well, funny to read, but not so funny at all...)

--
Christophe Saout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>