Hi all,

I am looking for a NAS server to work over NFS for 15-20 pieces of my linux
servers.

These servers will be involved in heavy reading and writing (about 30Mbps up
and down each server) of experimental data collected from a network of
probes.

I am thinking of using a NAS solution (I have got a GigE LAN already) from
either NetApp (F825) or EMC (Celerra) as centralized storaged for all the
servers.

I am concerned about the following:

1)      Fast read and write performance for consistant stream of small files
2)      Ability to store LARGE (> 10million per 200GB) amount of small files
3)      Reliability...should not crash or go down when under consistent
heavy load.

Any comments about their performance?