On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 12:10:22AM +0200, Henning Westerholt wrote:
>access to a reiser4 partition produce a kernel oops, something about an
>assertion error.

This seems highly irratic, as I seem to recall I only had a null
pointer dereference and paging oops...

>My kernel source has also the mentioned static variable. I'll try tomorow to
>remove the static definition. Perhaps it makes a difference..

With any luck it will be automagicated in the next auto-snapshot :)

I ran some benchmarks with bonnie++ and slow.c on the 2004.07.02 after
I had it working and it was blazingly fast.

Things look good on this front again, keep up the good work :)

--
mjt