On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 06:00:52PM +0200, Markus Törnqvist wrote:

>It did, well, at least I tried it once and it did :)

Uhh-uh, well, there were problems; some dead dpkg processes...

So there seems to be something I'm not getting.

I'm afraid I didn't take up the notices about the files having an
unexpected state (3), actually the file in question was the file
list of xprt-common, somewhere in /var/, and lessing it gave
an Input/Output Error...

Anyway, now doing an fsck, this will take some time, and I'll try
to get more debug out of it as well...

I just hope those dead processess were something with sudo and the
I/O Error not playing nice, because I really want this patch to work ;)

Keep you posted...

--
mjt