Hi,

I will get an AMD64 soon (hopefully this year) and will run 64bit
Gentoo on it. How has it been running overall, is it workable and not
crashing like every 5 minutes? Just want to get an idee because I can
then decide of I will go with Reiser4 root from the start or test on
separate partitions.

And if I can help in any way please let me know!

Thanks and regards,
Sander

--
After a time, you may find that "having" is not so pleasing a thing,
after all, as "wanting." It is not logical, but it is often true.

Spock, "Amok Time"
stardate 3372.7