On Wednesday 29 December 2004 22:43, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ( Marc) (A.) (Lehmann )
wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 01:05:38PM -0800, Hans Reiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Stefan Traby wrote:
> > >Here a script that works independent of hash (feel free to forward it to
> > >bugtraq - it's a showstopper bug):
> >
> > is not a showstopper bug
>
> If it keeps debian from being usable on reiserfs (mind you, xfonts-75 and
> xfonts-100 are not unimportant packages), I'd call this a showstopper
> indeed *g*.

Under what conditions does this occur? I have 5 installs of debian linux on
reiserfs here at home, and I have never had such problems. Is it only in
directories with thousands of other files?

--
Regards,
Christian Iversen