Mark Junker wrote:

Rudy Zijlstra schrieb:

Have you checked the Windows licenses (or rather the needed windows
development kits) and what they allow you to do? If i remember correctly
you run into problems there as well...

Just to let you know: The ReactOS license it GPL too. Everything's clear now? May I now use the Reiser4 sources to develop a driver for ReactOS?

Regards,
Mark

Well, it seems I misunderstood. I assumed you were using proprietary OS components. So long as the whole OS is GPL'd, you can use Reiser4. If however, MS is being paid license fees, you must pay me fees too.

I am frankly skeptical that one should attempt to clone windows.

Hans