Actually I did make it public, hit the wrong command on my mail client ;)

I did not try the -mm kernel (latest patches is for -mm5 IIRC), I use software
suspend 2 and it does not apply to the 2.6.12.x-mm series. Except for this
problem reiser4 has worked great for me. Since I use a single partition and
'/' does not get modified much I copied all my data over, rebuilt the
filesystem, and then started using it. I have not discovered any problems,
and the filesystem is quite fast.

--
Pat Double, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."