--- Hans Reiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sure, happy to work with anyone on adding version
> control to reiser4,
> and I think adding it to reiser4 would be easier
> than to other
> filesystems.....

Thank you very much for being open to cooperation with
KDE in implementing file version control.

It remains to be seen whether KDE developers will opt
for a completely filesystem-independent approach
(which might have the drawback of not being
transparent/portable to non-KDE apps), or opt for
integration with ReiserFS 4, which would have a bigger
chance of providing all apps on the system with access
to file version data.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs