On 9/3/05, michael chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> long as it remembers to try and repack free space too).  As for the 5%
> error; a warning is safer.  Either that, or put in a force option to
> get around the "error".

To clearify, I was referring to being able to bypass a potential
warning on less than 5% free ON TOP OF THE 5% THAT IS RESERVED BY
REISER4 in the REPACKER.

Of course, the 5% already reserved, I believe, is important -
reserving 7.5 or 10% wouldn't kill anyone either, IMO, unless they're
on an embedded system (but that has it's own issues entirely anyhoo).

--
~Mike
 - Just my two cents