Hi zam,

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 10:28:37AM +0300, Alexander Zarochentsev wrote:

> I guess it was in release_unix_file where get_exclusive_access is called
> outside reiser4_context.
>
> can you please replace the old patch by the attached one?

Sure I can, but so far I did not have any further trouble after applying
your first patch. It seems to me that exchanging the two patches won't
bring the BUG back, so I will report in a few days with something along
the lines of "thank you very much". You will, on the other hand,
definitely hear from me if the thing BUGs on me again ; )

Thanks for your time!

Chris