Marcus Furlong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hi Marcus,

> There is a unofficial clean-up of the 2.6.15 patch here:
>
> https://www.cs.tcd.ie/~furlongm/reiser4/2.6.16/
>
> along with a clean-up the enable-metas patch.

I tried these two patches which applied fine, but when compiling the
kernel I get:

# LC_ALL=C make
  CHK     include/linux/version.h
  CHK     include/linux/compile.h
  CHK     usr/initramfs_list
  GEN     .version
  CHK     include/linux/compile.h
  UPD     include/linux/compile.h
  CC      init/version.o
  LD      init/built-in.o
  LD      .tmp_vmlinux1
fs/built-in.o: In function `items_stop':
pseudo.c:(.text+0x8b848): undefined reference to `unlock'
make: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1

The mentioned function is:

,----[ fs/reiser4/plugin/pseudo/pseudo.c ]
| /*
|  * stop iteration over a sequence of items for the host file
|  */
| static void items_stop(struct seq_file *m, void *v)
| {
|         unlock(&get_seq_pseudo_host(m)->i_mutex);
|         finish(v);
| }
`----

Any pointer to what could be wrong would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Tassilo