Hi there:
I've been working on the versioning plugin.
I will like to know how can i add a pseudo file to a pseudo directory, dynamically. I mean whenever i detect a new version i want to create a pseudo file under /file.txt/versioning/version/s pseudo directory.
Another question is about how can I iterate over directories pseudo files.
For example how i can iterate over the files under /file.txt/versioning/version/s (remember the files under this directory are pseudo files which are generated dynamically). I know there is a way to add static pseudo files and directories, by adding them to pseudo_plugins array. Perhaps using the linkage field from pseudo_plugin. I've some more questions but i will come later with them.
By the way I found this in the patch for kernel 2.6.15:
The function init_pseudo receives a _/const char* name /_which is never used.
That's all for now. Thanks a lot .............. yoanis