read u review. one thing i am not quite understand is the

"Numbers speak from themselves. It's interesting to note that all
filesystems top the write speed at ~106MB/s and read speed at ~125MB/s.
It seem we're hitting 32bit PCI throughput limit here ."

since u said the iram use pci slot for power purpose. then where is this
pci slot limit coming from?

ming