Hi everyone,

I've noticed that alot of the time there is are inconsistencies
between the stability of Reiser4 between the patches for various
kernel versions. Considering that I wouldn't want to choose the wrong
version accident, and hearing that recent patches working toward
kernel entry have destabilized the code, I want to know what you guys
think. Right now, what Linux kernel version(s) and patch(es) do you
guys recommend as being relatively stable/usable? And which versions
should be absolutely, completely avoided?

--
Michael Chang