Hi,

I am using SUSE 10 beta version. I ran reiserfsck command with the
following options

           reiserfsck --check -q -y -n /dev/sdb1  2>&1

O/p of the command look like this.

             reiserfsck 3.6.19 (2003 www.namesys.com)

                * If you are using the latest reiserfsprogs and  it
fails **
                * please  email bug reports to
reiserfs-list@namesys.com, **
                * providing  as  much  information  as  possible --
your **
                * hardware,  kernel,  patches,  settings,  all
reiserfsck **
                * messages  (including version),  the reiserfsck
logfile, **
                * check  the  syslog file  for  any  related
information. **
                * If you would like advice on using this program,
support **
                * is available  for $25 at
www.namesys.com/support.html. **

                Will read-only check consistency of the filesystem on
/dev/sdb1
                Will put log info to 'stdout'
                reiserfsck --check started at Mon May 29 13:16:40 2006
                Relaying journal..
                Reiserfs journal '/dev/sdb1' in blocks [18..8211]: 0
transactions replayed
                checking internal tree..finished
                Comparing bitmaps..Checking Semantic tree:
                finished
                26 found corruptions can be fixed when running with
--fix-fixable
                reiserfsck finished at Mon May 29 13:16:44 2006

                       reiserfsck exit status = 6

Can any one Explain this ..Why it happened ?

Your help is appreciated
Regards,
Masthan