Hi List, hi Vladimir!

_My Questions_
- Am i right in doing these actions to try to resolve the problem of my harddisk, and HOPEFULLY to recover the Data?

after dd_rescue completes - please run reiserfsck (3.6.19, without any
options but filename) on backup image and let us know what it says.

i did i as explained here:
http://martian.org/marty/2003/09/05/reiserfs-filesystem-recovery

Yesterday night reiserfsck finished up "clear" and i could mount the dd_rescue_imag on a loopdevice and at least to the filesystem :))))

I took the whole night to copy all data, but i alreade found everthing, i also got some files in "lost+found" and have to check this manually.

Do Somebody now a easy way to work with the lost+found files? (XXXXX_yyyyy X=inode right?)

Lars