Hi,

On 2006-08-03 23:44:55, Hans Reiser wrote:
> Jorgen Hermanrud Fjeld wrote:
>
> >The recent discussions regarding reiser4 and possible inclusion have
> >also caught the eye(s) of LWN.
> >I have made the article available for you, non-lwn-subscribers, so that you
> >may
> >have a look at it here
> >"http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/193663/9d2ac03195c775bc/";.
> >
> Jorgen, are you with lwn?  Thanks Jorgen.

You are welcome. I'm just a subscriber of LWN, which gives me the
possibility of getting direct links to articles, before they are publicly
available next week.
I just thought you should be aware of the press, and have the
possibility of making your own remarks, if need be.

> It was a remarkably positive article, and the posters were also quite
> positive.....

Yes the article was nice, and when I reveal that I used the name Armagh as a
game alias when I was younger, my post is also evident.

When I first have your personal attention, I would like to thank you for
your good work. I think your ideas on the future of file systems, as I have
read about them on namesys and in the mailing-list, are profoundly important.

I have been using reiser3 for a long time, and would just like express
my support and gratitude.

--
Sincerely | Homepage:
Jørgen    | http://www.hex.no/jhf
          | Public GPG key:
          | http://www.hex.no/jhf/key.txt

The solution of problems is the most characteristic and peculiar sort
of voluntary thinking.
                -- William James