Hello

On Thursday 05 October 2006 12:07, you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having severe problems with reiserfsck --rebuild-tree on a
> CryptoLoop over LVM over RAID5 over ENBD (Enhanced Network Block Device)
> device. The first pass is no problem (finds errors, but runs perfectly),
> but the second pass hangs my whole system (load increasing to values
> like 30, 40, 50) after being active for about 20 minutes.

Please be precise: which pass hangs? Pass 1 or pass 2?
Note that reiserfsck --rebuild-tree starts with pass 0.
Please clarify what does "hangs whole system" mean. If the system hangs so that
it has to be hard rebooted -
it is very likely that your problem has nothing to do with reiserfsck.
If reiserfsck just consumes 100% CPU on pass2 - there is experimental version
of reiserfsck which improves pass 2 performance
substantially in some cases.

> Attached,
> you'll find two graphs of this behaviour.

I see nothing attached.