Hi Edward,

Frankly, it is dangerous,
Well seems I had luck - all the files I would really miss (especially
the source files changed lately) are there again :-)

and it seems you didn't do any backups
as I insisted, because cryptcompress stuff is very experimental. Isn't it?
Of course I did backups, about a week ago or so. However I coded a lot
this week -> would have been sad to loose this stuff.

The sad thing is that I thought I could help making it more stable or
so by submitting stack-traces - however I never experienced crashes. I
never had power-downs and my hardware is (really) ok.

Thanks for your patience, lg Clemens