Hello Edward,

first thanks for your answer.

My system has 1536M. After I has started my system with 512M I copied three
different files and the system freezed only once for less than 0,5 seconds and
"ent:hda8!" shows up less frequently in top. But after rebooting with 1536M I
could not reproduce the longer freezes. So it has to be also related with
uptime and programs I'm using. Uptime was 2 days and the most important
programs to mention are firefox and azureus. Azureus was downloading to the
reiser4 partition but only with 10-15kb/s.

I have rebooted with 512M and will try it some days.

Thanks

Benni