[resending, because lncsa.com bounced my mail]

On Mon, 28 May 2007, Christian Kujau wrote:
On Sun, 27 May 2007, Laurent CARON wrote:
The entry that scares me is

Seems to me it is a filesystem corruption.
Any other solution than rebuild-tree ?

Please try to check the fs with a current version of reiserfsprogs first. As the manpage advises, try --check first and use --rebuild-tree only if you know what you're doing, IOW: have a current backup.

Also, which kernel/machine is this running on? Do you know *why* this corruption may have occured? Any recent hardware issues? Is ther anything in the logs regarding fs/device errors?

C.
--
BOFH excuse #448:

vi needs to be upgraded to vii