Hi Troels,

This appears to be the main nmrglue website http://www.nmrglue.com/ .
I can see here that there is an nmrglue icon
(http://www.nmrglue.com/images/nmrglue_logo.jpg).  This may be useful
for the relax GUI graphics for the spectrum.nmrglue_* user function
menu entries and wizard pages.  The wizard graphics (in the
graphics/wizard directory) have a width of 200 px though.  You should
ask on the nmrglue forum
(http://groups.google.com/group/nmrglue-discuss) about the use of such
a graphic and if there is a higher resolution version.

Cheers,

Edward