Hi Andras,

I have now included your files in relax
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.scm/24542).  If you
have the trunk source code copy of relax and type:

$ svn up

You will see the files appear in the
test_suite/shared_data/curve_fitting/saturation_recovery directory.
If you could update your script for the latest relax version, I could
add it to the test_suite/system_tests/scripts/ directory.  This would
then be very simple to set up as a system test by duplicating and
modifying this test:

http://www.nmr-relax.com/api/3.3/test_suite.system_tests.relax_fit-pysrc.html#Relax_fit.test_zooming_grid_search

Cheers,

Edward