Hi,

The internal representation in relax is {tm, Da, theta, phi}, so this
is how it is output in the results file.  All the different types of
parameter which are input are converted to this internal
representations.  If you need, there are user functions which will
convert between the formats, printing out the different parameters.

Regards,

Edward