Hi,

Thanks for the professional comment :)  The program has been carefully
designed to have as little limitations as possible - so that the only
limit is imagination and CPU time.  If you do encounter limits (not
the constraint type though), these can be removed from relax straight
away.  I would like to have these constraints, as well as the diagonal
scaling values, more accessible to the user, but unfortunately I have
never managed to design a flexible system for this.  The constraint
values for model-free analysis are documented in my model-free model
elimination paper
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/refs.html#dAuvergneGooley06), but these may
one day change.  For example an upper limit on tm of 200 ns may need
to be changed for studying extremely large systems a la Kay.

Regards,

Edward