Hi,

I've now found and fixed the bug in the 1.2 relax line (see
https://gna.org/bugs/?12418).  I will release relax 1.2.15 with this
fix soonish, but please be patient as it takes up to 6 solid hours to
do a release.  If you can't wait, you have two alternatives.  The best
would be to use the subversion program to get the most up-to-date copy
of the 1.2 relax line by typing:

$ svn co svn://svn.gna.org/svn/relax/1.2 relax-1.2

or if this doesn't work:

$ svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/relax/1.2 relax-1.2

Otherwise you could download and use relax.1.2.12.

Regards,

Edward